Thursday, February 26, 2009

Personal Idealogy


For me I value at the top of my list above all other things is Family. They are the most important thing to me. The love that comes out through close family ties is what get you through different situations. And being able to share experiences with them is what makes it memorable. Next, I feel like being a good person is my next most treasured value. I do feel like what goes around comes around, the idea of Karma, and if you try your hardest to put your best foot forward, you will be rewarded in some way, shape, or form. Thirdly, I feel like my principles on hard work and determination shine through. This is what makes or breaks your life I feel. You create your own luck. When you work hard good things happen. Always trying your best shows your character even when you do not particularly feel a passion towards something.

No comments:

Post a Comment