Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Our 35th President


If I was given the chance to make my own documentary, I would make it on the JFK Assassination. I feel like this is a good topic because of all the questions brought up when people try to decide where he was shot from, how many shooters there were, and whether Lee Harvey Oswald truly was his killer. Plus with technology we have available to us now, they can figure out by the trajectory of the bullet where the actual shot was taken from. I find some conspiracy theories extremely interesting, some of which are quite plausible. It could be just how they said it happened, or it could be a cover up. Considering how important JFK was during his presidency, during that time period, I feel like it should not be overlooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment